Naruto Legend Index du Forum
Naruto Legend
Pour tous les fans vendus de Naruto

Naruto Legend Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Break Three$*Days G-r.ace ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Naruto Legend Index du Forum -> Naruto Legend -> Évènements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gerdar
Genin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 08:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Break Three$*Days G-r.ace Répondre en citant

Break Three Days Grace > urlin.us/2bfnw

T-Short...↓...As..of..February..21,..2010,..the..single..has..sold..359,461..units.[2]Taproot..↓..It...was...released...three...weeks...before...Life...Starts...Now...hit...storesTarja..Turunen..↓..Animal....I....Have....Become....Anonymous....Another....Lonely....Day....Are....You....Ready....Bitter....Taste....Born....Like....This....Break....Broken....Glass....Bully....Burn....Car....Crash....Chalk....Outline....Drown....Every....Other....Weekend....Expectations....Fallen....Angel....Get....Out....Alive....Give....in....to....Me....Give....Me....a....Reason....Going....Down....Gone....Forever....Happiness....Home....Human....Race....I....Am....Machine....I....Hate....Everything....About....You....In....front....of....Me....It's....All....Over....Just....Like....You....Landmine....Last....to....Know....Let....It....Die....Let....You....Down....Life....Starts....Now....Lost....in....You....Misery....Loves....My....Company....My....Own....Life....Never....Too....Late....No....More....Nothing's....Fair....in....Love....And....War....Now....Or....Never....On....My....Own....One....Too....Many....One-X....Operate....Over....And....Over....Overrated....Pain....Painkiller....Riot....Running....Away....Scared....Sign....of....the....Time....So....What....Someone....Who....Cares....Take....Me....under....Tell....Me....Why....The....Chain....The....Drugs....Don't....Work*....The....End....Is....Not....the....Answer....The....Good....Life....The....High....Road....The....Real....You....This....Movie....Time....of....Dying....Time....That....Remains....TV....Unbreakable....Heart....Wake....Up....Wicked....Game*....Without....You....World....So....Cold....0.051....Integrate....the....suggestion....into....the....annotation,....keeping....the....contributor....guidelines....in....mind^..a..b.."Break..-..The..Video"In..Billboard..magazine,..it..charted..at..number..73..on..the..Billboard..Hot..100,..number..one..on..the..Rock..Songs..chart,..number..one..on..the..Mainstream..Rock..Tracks..chart,..number..four..on..the..Alternative..Songs..chart,..and..number..26..on..the..Canadian..Hot..100The...Peterborough...Examiner...(Peterborough,...Canada)T-Pain...↓...Release..and..chart..performance[edit]Talay....Riley....↓....Charts[edit]405...Not...Allowed."Top...Rock...Songs...of...2009...-...AOL...Radio...Blog"Tonight,....my....head....is....spinning....I....need....something....to....pick....me....up....I've....tried....but....nothing....is....working....I....won't....stop....I....won't....say....I've....had....enough....Tonight,....I....start....the....fire....Tonight....I....break....away,Break!....Away....from....everybody....Break!....Away....from....everything....If....you....can't....stand....the....way....this....place....is....Take,....yourself....to....higher....placesOh,....oh,At....night....I....feel....like....a....vampire....It's....not....right....I....just....can't....give....it....up....I'll....try....to....get....myself....higher....Let's....go....We're....gonna....light....it....up....Tonight....we....start....the....fire....Tonight....we....break....awayBreak!....Away....from....everybody....Break!....Away....from....everything....If....you....can't....stand....the....way....this....place....is....Take,....yourself....to....higher....placesIf....you....can't....stand,....The....way....this....place....is....Take,....yourself,....to....higher....placesBreak!....Away....from....everybody....Break!....Away....from....everything....If....you....can't....stand....the....way....this....place....is....Take,....yourself....to....higher....places....Oh,....oh,Higher....places,....Oh,....oh,....To....higher....places,....Oh,....oh,....Higher....places,....Take....yourself....to....higher....places....Songwriters....NEIL....SANDERSON,....ADAM....GONTIER,....BRAD....WALST,....BARRY....STOCK....Published....by....Lyrics........Sony/ATV....Music....Publishing....LLC,....Universal....Music....Publishing....Group....You..don't..have..to..be..stuck..in..whatever..it..is..you're..dealing..withTaken..By..Trees..↓..Tarkan....↓....Tarot....↓....Tasmin....Archer....↓....Tata....Vega....↓....Tata....Young....↓....Tatiana....↓....Tavares....↓....Taxi....↓....Taylor....Henderson....↓....Taylor....Swift....↓....TCTS....↓....Te....Vaka....↓....Teach-In....↓....Teairra....Mari....↓....Tears....For....Fears....↓....Tears....of....Magdalena....↓....Tears....Of....Passion....↓....Tears,....The....↓....Tech....N9ne....↓....TECLA....↓....Teddy....Pendergrass....↓....Teddy....Scholten....↓....Teddy....Thompson....↓....Teenagers,....The....↓....Tegan....And....Sara....↓....Telephone....↓....Telephoned....↓....Telepopmusik....↓....Television....↓....Temara....Melek....↓....Temper....Trap,....The....↓....Temple....One....↓....Temposhark....↓....Temptations,....The....↓....Ten....Sharp....↓....Ten....Years....After....↓....Tenacious....D....↓....Tender....↓....Tenishia....↓....Tenth....Avenue....North....↓....TEO....↓....Teofilo....Chantre....↓....Terasbetoni....↓....Tercer....Cielo....↓....Terence....Jay....↓....Terence....Trent....D'Arby....↓....Tereza....↓....Teri....Mose....↓....Terminal....Choice....↓....Terra....Naomi....↓....Terranova....↓....Terri....Clark....↓....Terry....Jacks....↓....Terry....Mcdermott....↓....Tesla....Boy....↓....Tessanne....Chin....↓....Tesseract....↓....Testament....↓....Tetes....Raides....↓....Tex....Beneke....↓....Tex....Williams....↓....Texas....↓....Texas....Drag....Queen....Massacre,....The....↓....Teyana....Taylor....↓....TGT....↓....Thalia....↓....Thanatos....↓....That....1....Guy....↓....The,....The....↓....The-Dream....↓....Thea....Garrett....↓....Theatre....Of....Tragedy....↓....Theatres....Des....Vampires....↓....Theme....Park....↓....Theophilus....London....↓....Theoretical....Girl....↓....Theoria....De....Allice....↓....Theory....Of....A....Deadman....↓....Therapy?....↓....There....For....Tomorrow....↓....There's....a....Light....↓....Therion....↓....Therr....Maitz....↓....These....Four....Walls....↓....These....Immortal....Souls....↓....These....New....Puritans....↓....They....Might....Be....Giants....↓....Thimlife....↓....Thin....Lizzy....↓....Think....Up....Anger....↓....Third....Bardo,....The....↓....Third....Day....↓....Third....Eye....Blind....↓....Third....Realm....↓....Thirteen....senses....↓....This....Heat....↓....This....Mortal....Coil....↓....Thom....Yorke....↓....Thomas....Anders....↓....Thomas....Azier....↓....Thomas....Dybdahl....↓....Thomas....Fiss....↓....Thomas....Haardell....↓....Thomas....Haynes....Bayly....↓....Thomas....Rhett....↓....Thompson....Square....↓....Those....Dancing....Days....↓....Thousand....Foot....Krutch....↓....Threat....Signal....↓....Three....Days....Grace....Three....Dog....Night....↓....Threshold....↓....Thrice....↓....Thrillseekers,....The....↓....Thriving....Ivory....↓....Throne....of....Ahaz....↓....Throttle....↓....Throwing....Gravity....↓....Throwing....Muses....↓....Thunder....↓....Tisto....↓....Tiamat....↓....Tic....Tac....Toe....↓....Tich....↓....Tiddey....↓....Tie....Break....↓....Tierra....Santa....↓....Tiff....Lacey....↓....Tiffany....Alvord....↓....Tiffany....Giardina....↓....Tiffany....Houghton....↓....Tiga....↓....Tiger....Army....↓....Tiger....Lilies....↓....Tiger....Lillies,....The....↓....Tiggy....↓....Tijana....Dapčević....↓....Tila....Tequila....↓....Tilian....↓....Tim....Ash....↓....Tim....Bendzko....↓....Tim....Mahoney....↓....Tim....McGraw....↓....Tim....McMorris....↓....Tim....Minchin....↓....Timati....()....↓....Timbaland....↓....Timeflies....↓....Timeless....Miracle....↓....Times....Of....Grace....↓....Times....Red....↓....Timmy....and....the....Lords....of....the....Underworld....↓....Timmy....T....↓....Timo....Kotipelto....↓....Timo....Maas....↓....Timo....Tolkki....↓....Tin....Machine....↓....Tina....Arena....↓....Tina....Cousins....↓....Tina....Dico....↓....Tina....Karol....↓....Tina....Parol....↓....Tina....Turner....↓....Tinashe....↓....Tinchy....Stryder....↓....Ting....Tings,....The....↓....Tinie....Tempah....↓....Tinkara....Kovač....↓....Tiny....Vipers....↓....Tired....Pony....↓....Tisha....Campbell....Martin....↓....Titanium....↓....Titiyo....↓....Tito....&....Tarantula....↓....Tito....El....Bambino....↓....Tito....Gomez....↓....Tito....Rojas....↓....Tiziano....Ferro....↓....TLC....↓....To....Be....One....↓....To....cast....a....shadow....↓....To....Kill....A....King....↓....Toše....Proeski....↓....To/Die/For....↓....Toad....The....Wet....Sprocket....↓....Toby....Keith....↓....TobyMac....↓....Todd....Rundgren....↓....Tokio....Hotel....↓....Tokyo....Blade....↓....Tokyo....Police....Club....↓....Tolmachevy....Twins....(....)....↓....Tom....Boxer....↓....Tom....Chapin....↓....Tom....Cloud....↓....Tom....Dice....↓....Tom....Felton....↓....Tom....Jones....↓....Tom....McRae....↓....Tom....Novy....↓....Tom....Odell....↓....Tom....Petty....↓....Tom....Petty....And....The....Heartbreakers....↓....Tom....Rosenthal....↓....Tom....Waits....↓....Tomahawk....↓....Tomahawk....Pointe....↓....Tomas....Nevergreen....↓....Tomcraft....↓....Tommy....February6....↓....Tommy....Page....↓....Tomohisa....Yamashita....↓....Tone....Damli....↓....Toni....Braxton....↓....Toni....Esposito....↓....Tonic....↓....Tonight....Alive....↓....Tony....Bennett....↓....Tony....Dize....↓....Tony....Gama....↓....Tony....Lucca....↓....Tony....Martinez....↓....Tony....Sheridan....And....The....Beatles....↓....Tooji....↓....Tool....↓....Toploader....↓....Tori....Amos....↓....Tori....Kelly....↓....Tory....Lanez....↓....Tossers,....The....↓....Toto....↓....Toto....Cutugno....↓....Touch....and....Go....↓....Tough....Love....↓....Tourist....↓....Tove....Lo....↓....Tove....Ostman....Styrke....↓....Townes....Van....Zandt....↓....Toy....Box....↓....Trace....Adkins....↓....Traci....Braxton....↓....Trackshittaz....↓....Tracy....Chapman....↓....Trading....Yesterday....↓....Trae....↓....Traffic....↓....Tragedy....Machine....↓....Tragically....Hip,....The....↓....Trail....Of....Tears....↓....Train....↓....Trans-Siberian....Orchestra....↓....Transatlantic....↓....Transit....↓....Transmissions....↓....Transviolet....↓....Tranzas....↓....Trapt....↓....Trashmen,....The....↓....Travelling....Band,....The....↓....Travie....McCoy....↓....Travis....↓....Travis....Barker....↓....Travis....Garland....↓....Travis....Porter....↓....TraviS....Scott....↓....Trazz....↓....Tread....↓....Tremonti....↓....Trent....Dabbs....↓....Trentemoller....↓....Trespassers....William....↓....Trevor....Jackson....↓....Trevor....Lissauer....↓....Trey....Anastasio....↓....Trey....Songz....↓....Triangle....Sun....↓....Triarii....↓....Tribal....Ink....↓....Tricarico....↓....Trick....Trick....↓....Tricky....↓....Trifonic....↓....Trijntje....Oosterhuis....↓....Trina....B....↓....Trinidad....Jemes....↓....Trio....Montealbn....↓....Trio....Taicuba....↓....Tristam....And....Braken....↓....Tristan....Garner....↓....Tristan....Prettyman....↓....Tristan....Tzara....↓....Tristania....↓....Tristesse....De....La....Lune....↓....Tritonal....↓....Trivium....↓....Trobar....de....Morte....↓....Troggs,....The....↓....Troisieme....rive....↓....Trollfront....↓....Tropics....↓....Troupe....Sol....en....si....↓....Troy....Harley....↓....Troye....Sivan....↓....Trust....↓....Trust....Company....↓....Tryad....↓....Tulisa....↓....tUnE-yArDs....↓....Tuomas....Holopainen....↓....Turin....Brakes....↓....Turisas....↓....Turnover....↓....Turtles,....The....↓....TV....On....The....Radio....↓....TV....Rock....↓....Twarres,....The....↓....Twenty....One....Pilots....↓....Twenty88....↓....TWiiNS....↓....Twilight....force....↓....Twin....Atlantic....↓....Twin....Twin....↓....Twisted....Sister....↓....Twiztid....↓....Two....Door....Cinema....Club....↓....Two....Steps....from....Hell....↓....Two....Witches....↓....TwoThirds....And....Feint....↓....TwoTricky....↓....Ty....Dolla....Sign....↓....TyDi....↓....Tyga....↓....Tyler....Farr....↓....Tyler....James....↓....Tyler....Shaw....↓....Tyler....Ward....↓....Tyler,....the....Creator....↓....Tynisha....Keli....↓....Type....O....Negative....↓....Typhoon24....↓....Tyree....↓....Tyrese....↓....Tyrone....Wells....↓....Break....Lyrics....from....Life....Starts....NowPromotional...single...Talisco....↓...."Break"...maintained...a...presence...on...the...Billboard...Rock...Songs...and...Mainstream...Rock...Tracks...charts...for...twelve,...and...eleven,...weeks...respectively.[citation...needed]11...September...2009As..the..song..progresses,..floating..balls..are..pulled..through..the..fans..and..thus..travel..in..a..circle..that..leaves..them..stained..with..the..color..of..the..bandmate..to..their..left..(Adam..with..pink,..Neil..with..white,..Brad..with..black,..and..Barry..with..gray)Tal....Sondak....↓...."Break"....-....3:13....Taio....Cruz....↓....^....Chart....Beat....Chart....HighlightsTAD..↓..↓..Billboard...Alternative...Songs[6]...4...U.S f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 08:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Naruto Legend Index du Forum -> Naruto Legend -> Évènements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006